and events for SBRLT
Still not sure what the land trust can do for you? Check out our new video
The Sutter Buttes Regional Land Trust participates in numerous activities throughout the year.
- Interested in joining a committee and making a direct contribution to what the land trust focuses on? Attend one of our open-to-the-public committee or board meetings:
- First Tuesday of the month – Land Conservation Committee Meeting – 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- Second Tuesday of the month – Board of Directors Meeting – 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- Third Tuesday of the month – Outreach Committee Meeting – 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Fourth Tuesday of the month – Executive Committee Meeting – 6:30 – 8:00 pm
**Contact us for the link to attend these meetings virtually and receive the agenda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-755-3568.
- Do you belong to a service organization such as Rotary or Kiwanis? Contact us today to set up a presentation for your group!
- Never miss a special announcement by keeping up with our Latest News.
- We often participate in local activities and events. Watch the Calendar of Events page for advance notice.
- Join our email list to receive our bi-annual newsletter direct to your inbox! Fill out the contact form below. All past newsletter issues are archived on the Newsletter page.
- Want to tour the Buttes? Hiking, biking and diving options are available!
Increase awareness through supporting education, and conservation programs.
Build partnerships to balance conservation with economic growth, flood protection & agriculture
Provide the resources to create extraordinary opportunities and preserve the Sutter Buttes legacy.
Property is more than just real estate. It is a legacy, a part of family heritage.